We are looking for motivated, and skilled members for our level 2 support team. You will be part of a team which interacts with the backend support and development teams. You should have a positive and proactive approach combined with good level of technical skills and knowledge. Experience with incident management and problem management is a big advantage. You will be part of a fast paced IT environment, and work with highly skilled developers, which provides an excellent learning opportunity.
- Perform Incident and problem management and take active roles in those processes.
- Perform intermediate-to-advanced technical analysis and investigation into incidents and problems
- Proactively monitoring of our solutions, process alerts, and follow up on resolution
- Perform standard DevOps and maintenance tasks
- Follow up with the internal resolution teams to achieve timely implementation of solutions
- Populate the knowledge base with resolution information and knowledge objects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicative and approachable with a customer-focused mentality
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
You will be part of the Support team which takes care of the constantly running support project.
- Intermediate level of Linux Administration
- Basic to intermediate shell scripting.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of virtualisation and/or cloud computing
- Fluent in English and Czech
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS:
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of any programming language (i.e.: Java, C#, PHP, GoLang, Python).
- Experience with monitoring solutions
- Working knowledge of Jira