We are looking for motivated, and communicative members for our level 1 support team. You will be part of a front line team which interacts with the backend support and development teams, and acts as an interface to the customer. You should have a positive and proactive approach, with a good grasp of technical subject matter. you should posses good people skills and be easy of approach. You will be part of a fast paced IT environment, and work with highly skilled developers, which provides an excellent learning opportunity.
- Perform Incident and problem management and take and active roles in those processes.
- Perform preliminary technical analysis and investigation into incidents and problems
- Proactive monitoring of our solutions, process alerts, and follow up on resolution
- Receive all customer requests, and ensure they logged, tracked and resolved using the incident management tools
- Maintain open and constant communication with customers on the progress and resolution of incidents and requests
- Follow up with the internal resolution teams to achieve timely implementation of solutions
- Populate the knowledge base with resolution information and knowledge objects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicative and approachable with a customer-focused mentality
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
You will be part of the Support team which takes care of the constantly running support project.
- Foundation level Linux Administration
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge or experience with monitoring solutions
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Jira, Freshdesk, Slack
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using google suite
- Fluent in English and Czech (any other European language a plus)
Contact: Monika Nováková / email@example.com