We are looking for a software development/engineering enthusiast who wants to delve into this new way of creating software and the world of cloud-based solutions and big data processing.
- Implementing cloud-native systems designed with scalability, reliability, resiliency and security in mind.
- Understanding system architecture and its implications on various qualities of the resulting solution.
- Discussing and improving the system design together with other software engineers and architects.
- Assuring correct deployment, operation, and security of code you develop (DevSecOps).
- Technical co-operation with engineers on the customer side.
- Design and support application architecture
- 10+ years of experience developing and architecting applications with Microsoft technologies (C# and .Net)
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to new technologies
- Previous experience working with enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of the Domain Driven Design and microservices design is definitely a plus.
- Solid theoretical background in computer science (data structures, design patterns, databases, distributed systems, messaging patterns)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of the SQL (postgresql, CockroachDB), NoSQL (redis, mongoDB),
- Docker Containers with Kubernetes
- Experienced in web technologies (HTML5, Typescript, Web API, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Familiar with messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
WHAT PROJECT(S) YOU WILL WORK ON:
You would be developing tailor-made customer solutions using .NET and various Cloud-native services for customers as Zasilkovna.cz.
Contact: Marcela Duda Kinská / email@example.com